Cook Islands

More
14 years 10 months ago #3347 by John Sanderson
Cook Islands was created by John Sanderson
I'm heading to the Cook Islands next week for six days, away from our 1 degree (celcius) mornings into the tropical heat, does anyone know if there are surf skis over there?

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #3349 by rambo
Replied by rambo on topic Re:Cook Islands
Hi John, i filmed the Cook Island paddling festival for 10 days last November, you can see the vids here rambos-locker.blogspot.com

There are a couple of skis there that i know of, contact Victoria Dearlove or hubby Reuben at the Cook Island Canoe Association and they should be able to hook you up.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers Rambo

More
14 years 10 months ago #3350 by John Sanderson
Replied by John Sanderson on topic Re:Cook Islands
Hi Rambo thanks for that, I've sent off an email and hope to hear from them shortly.

Cheers
John

• Brad
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #3351 by Brad
Replied by Brad on topic Re:Cook Islands
Hi John
If you don't mind, could you let me know the cost of the trip all up for flights, ski hire etc
Lucky you!
Have an awesome time.
Brad

More
14 years 10 months ago #3352 by John Sanderson
Hi Brad we are really looking forward to a change in temperature etc etc that goes with a holiday in the islands. I'm not that fussed if I can't paddle over there so we'll see how it goes.
So far for two of us costs are $3,800.00 this covers flights (return) and six days at Muri Beachcomber. So we've got to pay for meals, scooters etc etc.

I'll update you when we get back.

Cheers
John

More
14 years 10 months ago #3411 by John Sanderson
Hi Brad. Well we are back all too soon. I was not able to track down a ski of any sort but there are heaps of OC 1's right up to 6 seaters. It was good place for a break apart from the damn roosters crowing at 0430 hrs.
Cheers
John

Latest Forum Topics