Surfski rental Santa Barbara

• barch
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12692 by barch
Surfski rental Santa Barbara was created by barch
Hi all,

I'm relocating to Santa Barbara for a couple of months and would like to see if I can rent a ski. Any tips?

Would also like to know if there are any paddle groups or events around the October-November time frame. Thanks!

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12697 by MMG83
Hello,

yes there is a paddling group in Santa Barbara around that time. I havent lived there for a handfull of years but one of my training partners where I live now goes there in spurts during the winter. He paddlers with a small group of weekend warrior type paddlers.

If you google the location of the community college the beach below that (like across the street) is where a lot of them meet during the week.

Im not sure if there are any HPK (High Performance Kayak) Surf Ski rentals in Santa Barbara, but there is a kayak rental shop near that same beach. Right on the peir to the left below the community college. About a 2-5min walk from the beach. They will either have something you can use, or will know if there is anyone who does.

And if you find someone let me know because I plan on coming out this winter and would love to get some winter water paddling in!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics