Kudos to Kokatat

3 months 6 days ago #30636 by MCImes
As many of you cold weather paddlers know, Kokatat is the Cadillac of dry suits. I have had one for a few years and last year it started leaking. It was getting worse this fall so I finally sent it in to Kokatat for an evaluation, as my joints need a break from paddling anyways and leaks below freezing become dangerous pretty quickly. They found delamination of the seam tape and are replacing the whole suit for free!

I know there are cheaper options for cold water protection, but if you have the money or value quality gear and a company that stands behind its products, its hard to beat Kokatat. Their Gore-Tex suits come with a lifetime limited warranty and in my case I couldn't be happier how easy and hassle free the warranty process was.

I have no affiliation to Kokatat, I just like to sing praises of manufacturers who stand behind their products, and especially a premium brand. (that's what you're paying for, right?)

Anyways, Kudos to Kokatat. I have several of their products and will buy more anytime I need something they offer.

Current Boats: Stellar SR Gen 1 Advantage
Past Boats: Epic V10 Gen 0 Performance
"When you've done something right, they wont know you've done anything at all" - God from Futurama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 4 days ago #30643 by Canadasurfskiguy
That's nice to hear. Mine has started seeping in water too, I used to think it was just sweat, but it's definitely beyond that. I've been thinking of sending it down to them to check for/repair leaks. I'll have to get on that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics

Nelo coach app (2 Posts)

13 hours 39 minutes ago

Ventura, CA (10 Posts)

3 days 9 hours ago

Video of the week

Protected by R Antispam