Surf-ski rental in Copenhagen, Denmark

More
4 years 8 months ago #34954 by Helldiver
I'm currently in Copenhagen on business trip, and I got an idea about renting some paddle craft, so I can keep my paddling skills sharp - I just got back from a holiday in Croatia where I brought my Nelo 520, I paddled there every day and it was just amazing.
I found some places where I can rent a sea-kayak, which is a back-up option, but still, something faster and more nimble would be great :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #34957 by [email protected]
Try these guys - they run the Bellevue Ocean Race in Copenhagen:

klampenborg-kajak.dk

Good luck!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
4 years 8 months ago #34958 by Henning DK
I do not know of any surfski rentals, but if you can make it to our kayak club either Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday evening after work (after 17:00), I can take you for a guest trip in one of our boats.
It's in Klampenborg, 20 minutes by subway from Copenhagen and only 100 m from the station.
Let me know ;-)
BR,
Henning Hansen

More
4 years 8 months ago #34960 by Helldiver
Hi Henning DK, that would be awesome, I will try to arrange things so I can make it on Thursday evening at ~17:00 !

More
4 years 8 months ago #34961 by Henning DK
Niice! Go to KKKK at the end of the red line 
Address is Strandvejen 338, Klampenborg  - if someone else visits Copenhagen Thursday evening is actually a good time to meet us, there will usually be activity :-)
Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #34985 by Helldiver
Thank you very much Henning DK for the opportunity to paddle surf-ski in the great city of Copenhagen !
Today's paddle was amazing and it was a first time in my life I was able to actually catch and ride some waves :)
And if you happen to visit Vienna/Bratislava area anytime in the future, just let me know and I will arrange paddle session for you as well :)
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Helldiver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henning DK

Latest Forum Topics