Surfski TV ????

More
13 years 10 months ago #4743 by RHamady
Surfski TV ???? was created by RHamady
Anyone seen or know where to get any of the new videos from Surfski TV ?? I love that show and usually catch them on YouTube, Vimeo etc....but haven't seen anything lately.

Hopefully they are still doing it.....I love that show!!

Aloha,
-Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4765 by Billy Harker
Replied by Billy Harker on topic Re: Surfski TV ????
Surfski TV still going strong in SA. We actually have the 2010 Dunlop SS World Cup on TV in SA at the moment. We have been seriously slack uploading the show to YouTube. I would guess that we are 12 x 30 Minute shows behind! Flip, we gotta lift our game!

More
13 years 9 months ago #4766 by Hiro
Replied by Hiro on topic Re: Surfski TV ????
please do so.

More
13 years 9 months ago #4767 by RHamady
Replied by RHamady on topic Re:Surfski TV ????
Hey Billy,

Thanks for the update, yeah, get some uploading done when you can, I think you may have a bigger audience than you realize out here !! :) Either YouTube, Vimeo or somewhere, just let us know....

Thanks and happy padling,
-Rich

More
13 years 9 months ago #4777 by kaustad
Replied by kaustad on topic Re:Surfski TV ????
Billy, Rich is right about the size of the audience being bigger than you think. Those bums you met with when in San Diego are now off the air and the only way I can see the show is via YouTube.

Cheers to you and the family.

Ken Austad

More
13 years 9 months ago #4780 by Andrew Losli
Replied by Andrew Losli on topic Re:Surfski TV ????
Yep another fan, I’ve been waiting too… It’s a great promotional tool to get people interested in the sport! ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago #4786 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re:Surfski TV ????
I wonder if it is possible to have it show on this site somehow?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
13 years 9 months ago #4788 by [email protected]
As soon as the episodes are up onto Youtube or wherever, we can certainly put the players up here...

Billy, anytime you're ready!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
13 years 9 months ago #4789 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re:Surfski TV ????
The old ones are on youtube now, that's where I've been watching them now.....

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Latest Forum Topics