Bourban orca ????

More
12 years 8 months ago #7413 by Phil
Bourban orca ???? was created by Phil
Just wondering if anyone on this forum have actually paddled a bourban orca, and if so what their views where on this ski? Also just wondering if they are avaliable in Western Australia?
Regards Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #7425 by [email protected]
Paul Rosenquist from Sweden has spent a lot of time in the boat and just got the new version. From what I understand, the output of the company is pretty small and I'm not sure they're exporting them yet.

You can find paul on facebook by searching on his name.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
12 years 8 months ago #7430 by mckengmsurfski
Replied by mckengmsurfski on topic Re:Bourban orca ????
Not that this helps Phil any, but a few months ago I was told that there will be a Bourbon Orca at the US Surfski Championships in San Francisco in a couple of weeks. I was also told that there are no plans to import the ski to the US this year, nor any firm plans regarding 2012. I am not sure about Australia though, but my guess is along the lines of what Rob said...

More
12 years 8 months ago #7432 by Dicko
Replied by Dicko on topic Re:Bourban orca ????
These are available on the eastcoast according to the website I just looked up. I am pretty sure I saw an ad on geartrade a while back and they were selling the base model fairly cheap (silmilar to the way Stellar attacked the market). It just takes a leap of faith to get it shipped to WA. I've had 2 boats shipped across, and they both survived. I've also had a mate whose boat was literally trashed. Spend $100 and get it insured if you do ship it.

• J.L.
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #7433 by J.L.
Replied by J.L. on topic Re:Bourban orca ????
Point 65 Bourbon Orcas are available from FitnessLifestyle P/L .
The web site is www.fitnesspaddlers.com.au Currently there is a special on boats coming in on the Oct. container. Earlier container stocks have already been allocated.

If you want any further information you can email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 1300 668 335 / 0418 106 656. Hope this helps.

Latest Forum Topics