Meek paddle

More
12 years 4 months ago #9300 by Rightarmbad
Meek paddle was created by Rightarmbad
Has anybody here had a paddle of the A series Meek blades?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #9301 by tony h
Replied by tony h on topic Re: Meek paddle
Meek make 3 blades, all of great quality & appealing aesthetics!
I have tried all 3 - G series like small Gut, B series like the Brasca 4, & the A series blade which looks exactly the same as the Jantex gamma mid which is a very successful blade in Australian & South African surfski circles.
Many South Africans who like JGM appear to paddling the gara GP2 which again looks / feels the same as the JGM.
Split shaft joiner with Meek A blade & GP2 split paddles are more appealing to me than those on the jantex.
Would describe them as mid size blade that is easy to pull thro the water ( I don't seem to fall apart after 90min with this size vs big blades) & is very stable in turbulent water.
A series suits me the best out of the Meek range.
Chad Meek sells them online - www.meekkayaks.com.au
Gara paddles in australia from - www.canoesonline.com.au/
Service is reliable & personal for both.

ski's - McGregor C/R // Nelo 560L // Epic: 1st/2nd/3rdG V10/10L/10 sport, V14, V12, V8, V7, double -v10/v8 // Stellar: SES 1G/2G, SEI 2G // Fenn: double, elite SL, swordfish 1G/2G // Carbonology: vault, atom, flash //hayden spec ski / gibbons oc. ski / red7 / stealth spec/ocean ski / think legend
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by tony h. Reason: error
The following user(s) said Thank You: Watto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Topics