iPhone app

More
12 years 10 months ago #7183 by Mike01
iPhone app was created by Mike01
I paddle with an iPhone and have been using the "Log my Run" app which is ok. It has a great map of my paddle, accurate distance and time, but only averages the speed over the whole paddle. I'd really like a graph of speed/time. Does anyone have a good Apple app to recommend? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7184 by jbk
Replied by jbk on topic Re:iPhone app
Hi
Try MotionX GPS lite, the lite version is a free app.
Cheers

More
12 years 10 months ago #7185 by kmac
Replied by kmac on topic Re:iPhone app
Sportstracker is now available as a free download, it comes off the nokia platform and is a great little program,lets you store all workouts online and view from your iphone or computer. You can even purchase a HR strap to work with it and collect that data too.

More
12 years 10 months ago #7186 by Colnagodreaming
Replied by Colnagodreaming on topic Re:iPhone app
Try Ipaddle it allows stroke cadence to be measured (as long as phone (viz aquapac)is attached to your arm

Have found kinetic much more user friendly and maps better than MotionX GPS

More
12 years 10 months ago #7188 by chriswalkeralive
Replied by chriswalkeralive on topic Re:iPhone app
I've tried them all and nothing beats the good old garmin. However, speedcoach, is a great app that actually uses the phones motion detector to determine cadence ... i liked it at first then got bored with it. I now use RunKeeper to feed intervals and current speed each 30 seconds to me through earphones, and my garmin to record the journey, heart rate etc. I also bought a Wahoo Fisca ANT attachment which makes gps and heart rate detectable on the phone.

Latest Forum Topics