(Nelo?) Double Surf Ski

More
7 years 7 months ago #27040 by SurfskiEstonia
Hello, guys!

I am seriously considering purchasing a double surf ski for the next season. The European market for doubles is somewhat limited, as my internet research has shown. There are Fenn, Epic, Carbonology, Stellar, who are all outside of EU companies with quite high priced products here in Europe (ca 5000 eur). Out of the European makes (Nelo, Vajda, Mazu, Zedtech) only Nelo made a Ocean Surf Ski 2 and a Viper Double.

Does anyone know if the previous statement is true and there are no other European makes for doubles? If so, what's the situation around the Nelo? The Nelo Surf Ski website shows only single skis. Maybe some enlightened guys (like Photofr) can pour some light on this :)

Current: Carbonology Boost double, Jantex Gamma Mid
Previous: Nelo Ocean Ski L, Jantex Gamma Rio Large Minus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #27067 by 1195717693819454@facebook
You have a double from Mazu www.eliokayaks.com/?avada_portfolio=mazu-pro-ii wich as good quality for the money, and Nelo is soon to unveil their new double as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SurfskiEstonia

• photofr
  • Platinum Member
  • SURFSKI: K1 560M - 560x43.8 / K2 Viper - 650x56
More
7 years 7 months ago #27068 by photofr
Replied by photofr on topic (Nelo?) Double Surf Ski
For the European market, you'll mainly have two choices for doubles:
O'Krea (Brittany)
Nelo (Portugal)

Nelo already has two models, but (I think) they are in the process of releasing a BRAND NEW MODEL, or a MODIFIED ONE. Call your country's Nelo Representative and they will find out for you.

Ludovic
(Brittany, France)

More
7 years 7 months ago #27069 by SurfskiEstonia
Thanks, guys!

Happy to hear that Nelo is working on a new/modified double ski. Having read reviews on the new 560 , I am very excited about their skis. Will probably wait until they unveil their new product.

P.S. do You know what was the approximate price of the SS2 and/or Viper Double in WWR construction? Was it under 4k euros? Thanks :)

Current: Carbonology Boost double, Jantex Gamma Mid
Previous: Nelo Ocean Ski L, Jantex Gamma Rio Large Minus

More
7 years 7 months ago #27070 by 1195717693819454@facebook
shop.nelo.eu/pt/boats/surfski/viperss2.html

shop.nelo.eu/pt/boats/surfski/ss2.html

This were the old prices but new skis are beeing sold more expensive than the older ones in the same constructions.

Latest Forum Topics