DD3 Craft Reviews!! :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #5000 by Uni Student
Hi! I am a Uni student from Queensland studying a Bachelor of Public Relations. As part of my degree I am doing a subject of 'Communication Campaign Planning' and have chosen to base my Campaign research methods on DD3 paddle sports. Just a few questions that would help alot-

How did you hear about DD3 craft? (QLD Residents?)

If deciding between DD3, Think and Fenn- What would push you to buy one or the other and why? eg. Availability of Demos, popularity, price, race results?

For Queensland residents, How would you like to recieve more information and access to DD3 craft? eg. State distributor etc.

Cheers thanks for your time :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gingerninja
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #5192 by gingerninja
Replied by gingerninja on topic Re:DD3 Craft Reviews!! :)
Hello, do paddle a DD3? my mate is the tas distributer and has got a couple sold down here already. i am actually in the process of purchasing his as he is getting a new one.

He met damien a year ago at a carnival on got talking to him a few months back.

I like the idea of it being aus made. there have been a few issues but they have been able to work through them and seems all is going well now.

Luke has an albatross that we all have tried, but would be good to have some demos of the others skis for people to try. It is hard for people down here to purchase a ski without trying one first, therefore we tend to stick to tried and true.

Be interested in your feedback of them.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5224 by damien17
Replied by damien17 on topic Re:DD3 Craft Reviews!! :)
Hi there, Damien from DD3 here. There is a DD3 distributor in QLD. His name is Josh Brown you can get hold of him via the website. DD3 has 4 Ocean racers to choose from with a spec ski, purpose built Downwind ski and paddle boards soon to be released. We also produce sprint and marathon kayaks.

All skis and components are made right here in Australia. With all ski manufacturing companys there are teething proplems. If ever presented with a manufacturing fault or query we have been happy to exchange the ski for a new one or rectified the situation. Feel free contacting the team at DD3 for any questions needed to be answered. All contact details are listed on the website. www.dd3.com.au

More
13 years 7 months ago #5260 by Draftbuster
I have an XLR8 love it.But after reading a few threads on the DD3 branded boats the advertised weights are a bit hit and miss.Mine weighs in at 17.5kg.But still a lovely boat to paddle.

Latest Forum Topics