Dorado S2 double surfski?!

More
12 years 5 months ago #8786 by Francois
Hi Guys, Could someone maybe tell me a little bit more about the Dorado S2 double. I cant find a good review regarding the S2. I have bought one recently and just wanted to check myself with public opinion. It would really help- thanx! Francois

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8802 by Rightarmbad
Thankfully, what really matters is what you think of it......

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
12 years 5 months ago #8811 by MuzLath
you're being far too modest RAB. what really seems to matter on these forums is that YOU agree with the post...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shane

More
12 years 5 months ago #8819 by Rightarmbad
This is a forum, anybody can disagree with me.
But ya gotta post up to do that.

If a bunch of people don't disagree with me, then maybe there is some rightness in my words. ( Or maybe they just think it is funny to quietly watch my hopelessness :unsure: )

I have noticed that a few new names are popping up lately, welcome to the wonderful world of forum posting, where you get to bare your soul and have everybody chuck rocks at it......all on record in a very public display......

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Latest Forum Topics