rentng a surfki in Mauritius ??

More
11 years 8 months ago #12608 by JohanG
Need info please ??
I am planning to visit mauritius (mont Choisy) from the 6th of September 2012, and would like to rent a surfsi (single or double) when I am there for a week? I usually paddle in Gordons bay area (South Africa) on an EVO.
please let me know where I can rent a surfski from @ johan.gelderblom @za.suninternational.com. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JeandeFlorette
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12610 by JeandeFlorette
Replied by JeandeFlorette on topic Re: rentng a surfki in Mauritius ??
get in touch with Dominic Henry, I know he has a lot of skis from the recent Mauritius Ocean Classic :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Mon Choisy is pretty flat water, you should talk to Dominic about organising a downwind for you if you are keen.

have fun & try the Phoenix & Stag beers...
JDF
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by JeandeFlorette.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12611 by JohanG
thanks very much JDF!!, and for the recommendation on the beers !!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #12655 by [email protected]
I can recommend the downwind conditions - crystal clear warm water and even when the wind is relatively light, the waves are good. Come do the Mauritius Ocean Classic next year - awesome event.

If you haven't done it before, snorkelling with the dolphins at Black River is an unreal experience. Wild dolphins, again in crystal clear water and you can sometimes get within a metre of them... outrageous. Dominic offers this too.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohanG

Latest Forum Topics