Go green!

More
11 years 8 months ago #12740 by Rightarmbad
Go green! was created by Rightarmbad
Well, sort of.

New Werner paddles

Pity they don't make wings.....

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12761 by DougMar
Replied by DougMar on topic Re: Go green!
I detest this Green movement. I'd much rather see it brown. Brown is: the natural color of things that move. Green just sits there, absorbing nutrients. Brown gets stuff done. Brown hunts with skill. Brown is: the shadow in the dark that takes the game swiftly, silently, efficiently. Brown is: the color of the surf skier in the sun. Brown is: the wild animal within every strong, energetic man and woman. Brown is: a perfectly prepared slab of grass-fed meat that provides protein and energy. Brown is: the abundant electricity that has been (up ‘till now) ever-present that powers this computer and most everything else in our homes and businesses. Brown is: the deeds and accomplishments we do that provides us with dough. Brown is: the things we have that make life easier and more rewarding to live. Brown is my hard working work-truck that takes me, my wife, and our stuff where ever we want to go, near and far, far away, all in fine haste. Brown is the nutrient-rich dirt that enables plants to be green. And brown, well, brown is the natural color of an easy, satisfying movement, emanating fine plopping sounds from the commode. Green…. green doesn’t belong to any of these things. Green represents chains that attempt to bind my hands, feet, and ambitions. Down with green.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by DougMar.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12762 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re: Go green!
Another one of the disappearing posts.

Rob?

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12768 by Marieski
Replied by Marieski on topic Re: Go green!
Brown is the colour of the bits of slimy lettuce in the bottom of the fridge.

Brown is the wine that you should have drunk while it was still red.

Brown is the colour of the pollution haze over the son (in cities other than my own)

Rust is brown. I hope that's not why your truck is that colour, Greg!

Brown is the colour white undies go when they should have been retired a year ago.

Brown is the colour of leaves when they have lost their function and their life.

Underwater weed and tree roots and rocks are brown. "Ow", the middle bit of brown, is the sound you make when you hit the latter two.

Brown is the colour of things that move. Cockroaches are very brown and move very fast.

Men and women, no matter how strong and energetic, are not brown inside.

Past skis: Spirit PRS, EpicV10Sport Performance, Epic V10 Elite, Stellar SES Advantage. Current skis: Fenn Elite Spark, Fenn Swordfish vacuum. Custom Horizon, Epic V7
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Marieski. Reason: More to add.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12771 by Physio
Replied by Physio on topic Re: Go green!
general rule if your food is green its gone off.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12780 by Rightarmbad
Who cares,this is a far more entertaining topic now than the original.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DougMar

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12792 by DougMar
Perhaps MarieSki does not like the values of "Brown"? All is not lost. Oh well, Marieski just doesn't have any wild animal within her. How sad.
Green is the goo that pours out of that big cockroach I just shot. The 'roach is quite slow now, and not so brown.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by DougMar.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12793 by DougMar
So RAB, what was the original thread's intent?

More
11 years 8 months ago #12794 by Marieski
Replied by Marieski on topic Re: Go green!
Hey Doug, you shoot roaches! Is that just because North Carolina builds them so big? Or you are too kindhearted to shoot anything else?

Past skis: Spirit PRS, EpicV10Sport Performance, Epic V10 Elite, Stellar SES Advantage. Current skis: Fenn Elite Spark, Fenn Swordfish vacuum. Custom Horizon, Epic V7

More
11 years 8 months ago #12795 by Sandy
Replied by Sandy on topic Re: Go green!
Go buy a bag of skittles....."taste the rainbow"

More
11 years 8 months ago #12802 by Rightarmbad
The original thread title referred to a paddle manufacturer using the leftover bits of fibre from Airbus manufacture to make their paddles.
So, green, sort of...

But this is way better.

Yellow.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12809 by DougMar
MarieSki: Yes, and yes. Actually, roaches are good shootin' practice. Though, not in the house, please. Our big cats (all five of 'em) are always on roach patrol, so roaches are very rare around here. I love target shooting. Especially looooong range targets. Big, brown moving targets get a pass. If I'm not hungry.

Yellow!??! Here we go...

More
11 years 8 months ago #12810 by DougMar
I bet those carbon scraps from Airbus are bigger than just mere bits and pieces to a small boat builder... most likely all prepreg stuff, too! How fun!

Latest Forum Topics