Login straight to the forum - Good Thing?

More
11 years 6 months ago #14143 by [email protected]
As you may have noticed, we changed the login process so that when you login, you're taken straight to the forum.

Do you like this or do you prefer to go to the Home page?

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #14151 by Physio
If we're voting, I don't care, quite capable of navigating around. Do whatever is easier for the programmer.

More
11 years 6 months ago #14176 by Marieski
Straight to the forum is great for me. But like Physio, easiest for the programmer more important.

Past skis: Spirit PRS, EpicV10Sport Performance, Epic V10 Elite, Stellar SES Advantage. Current skis: Fenn Elite Spark, Fenn Swordfish vacuum. Custom Horizon, Epic V7

More
11 years 6 months ago #14196 by Ric
Rob, either is good.

I'm just very glad the site remembers me as being logged in - so thanks for that.

More
11 years 6 months ago #14226 by richardh
Hi Rob.
I prefer this setup, but agree with others - make it easy for yourself and the other maintainers.

I have seen posts over the years offering to help out with 'moderator' tasks, this may make life easier as well.

This is a great source of information and news, thanks very much for the effort you put for us.

Latest Forum Topics