Durbanite Paddling in Cape Town

More
11 years 5 months ago #14249 by Warwick
I am a Durban based paddler and am going to be spending 2 weeks in Cape Town over Christmas visiting the outlaws.

I cannot imagine not paddling over this time and am very keen to spend some time in the water while I am there.

Does anybody know if there is a place I could hire or borrow a ski from? I am currently paddling a Custom Kayaks Focus and place myself firmly in the intermediate category. I would also like to know if there are regular bunches of paddlers that i could tag along with as I am not too keen to paddle in unfamiliar waters all the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #14250 by [email protected]
There will be lots of guys paddling over that time... Where in Cape Town will you be based? If anywhere near Fish Hoek, give Dawid Mocke a shout at the Paddling Centre.

www.thepaddlingcentre.com/

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
11 years 5 months ago #14252 by Warwick
Thanks for your reply Rob. I am going to be spending my time between Camps Bay and Vermont by Hermanus. I will give The paddling Centre a shout.

I am quite keen to do a Millers Run to see first hand what it is all about.

Latest Forum Topics