V10

More
12 years 5 months ago #8699 by boss
V10 was created by boss
Is there much difference in the older V10 red stripe and the newer V10 models???? I have seen the older red stripe up there at the front of the pack in some off the results.I haven't had a chance to paddler either. I know it does come down to the paddler but their owners seem pretty happy with the older V10's. Any thoughts welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8703 by Rightarmbad
Replied by Rightarmbad on topic Re: V10
The new decals are much faster, apparently it is something to do with the way the ski pierces the wave in front.
Being coloured, it fools the wave into thinking that the boat is further back than it is, and by the time the wave notices, there is nothing it can do to stop the bloody thing coming through.

Follow the path of the independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that are important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.--- Thomas J. Watson

More
12 years 5 months ago #8709 by islandgm
Replied by islandgm on topic Re: V10
Classic! I have the new V10 and RAB is quite right...the 'go faster' black tip and slanted decals scare the hell out of the the big runs...

More
12 years 5 months ago #8715 by boss
Replied by boss on topic Re: V10
I take it from the replys that they are identical apart from the decals.

THXS

More
12 years 5 months ago #8726 by Kocho
Replied by Kocho on topic Re: V10
If you are to trust replies from one of Epic Europe's reps, Epic is constantly making improvements to their boats. I would not be surprised if they are indeed doing it and you would not see that from the outside. But I got no personal experience with the insides either :wohoo: so I can't confirm or deny. But the new decals indeed look more sporty ;)

Latest Forum Topics