Custom built ski

4 weeks 2 days ago #33861 by Rossb
Custom built ski was created by Rossb
Hi
Some of you might remember 8 or so months ago I posted 5 videos on my channel in which I describe the repairs I made to a Fenn Mako XT ski. In the first of these I showed some brief footage of a custom built timber ski.In this new video I demonstrate another new ski, based on the same design but with a few mod's that make it a little lighter.

I also catch a few rides with the repaired XT and prove what we all knew - its a great board. But - no surprise - I like mine better![/size][/color]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 2 days ago #33862 by manta
Replied by manta on topic Custom built ski
Those are some nice long rides!

4 weeks 2 days ago #33864 by Watto
Replied by Watto on topic Custom built ski
Absolutely outstanding footage , world class video from Albatross Aerial and music choice. Ballsy too getting onto and staying with some of those runs. Love your style getting out there, very motivating having come a cropper on big ones and consequences of going wrong way or staying on too long  - winced a bit there waiting for one to close out and drill you. Thanks.

4 weeks 1 day ago #33868 by Impala
Replied by Impala on topic Custom built ski
Hi Ross,

very nice low-volume ski, interesting! Would you share a foto album about the building process? Is it your own design? How did you solve the cockpit problem?

4 weeks 16 hours ago #33871 by Rossb
Replied by Rossb on topic Custom built ski
Hi Impala
I'll be off the grid for about 10 days and will try to answer your questions when I get back.
Ross

Latest Forum Topics

Wetsuit recommendations needed (5 Posts)

48 minutes ago

How big of a Rudder? (25 Posts)

2 hours 21 minutes ago
Protected by R Antispam