Review

More
10 years 9 months ago #17878 by Sandy
Review was created by Sandy
Rob , will you be reviewing the "kitchen units" anytime soon ????? :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #17879 by Newbflat
Replied by Newbflat on topic Review
I heard that there are a total ripoff of EPIC's. The tops look the same but if you flip them over the bottom looks totally difrent... I calling BS on the whole thing.

Bill.

FENN Bluefin S
FENN Swordfish S carbon hybrid
Epic V8 double gen 2
Lot and lots of DK rudders.

Had:
Stellar SEL excel (gen 2)
Stellar SR excel (gen2)
Stellar S18s g1 (excel)
Epic V10 Double (performance)
Stellar SR (gen 1)
V10 sport (gen 2)
V10 (Gen 2)
Beater SEL (gen 1)
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Newbflat.

More
10 years 9 months ago #17880 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Review
Haha...

However - these assholes are a major headache. We had an outbreak of the kitchen spam last year which I solved eventually by phoning the company in the UK and shouting at them... They said, "It's not us - but what's the website URL?" and it stopped.

I tried the same thing this morning but the guy in the UK immediately put the phone down as I was explaining what was happening.

A quick google search showed that they are active all over the world - hundreds of websites are affected. Unbelievable. Apparently they actually pay people (in Indonesia in our case) to register - manually, it's not robots - and drop the spam onto the forum.

So now the IP range is blocked so that particular person won't be doing it again. But that's just taken 2 hours of my time. Next time it'll be quicker, but I could have spent the 2 hours writing a review or paddling... @#$(&@$#(*&!!!!

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

Latest Forum Topics