Ski needed for hire in Cape Town area

More
10 years 6 months ago #18781 by WilBo#1
I am traveling to Cape Town and need to hire a ski to paddle. I will be in the area from Dec 2 till Dec 17. I'm looking for an Epic V12 or V10. Will be participating in the Peter Creese and the Cape Town Down Wind. I will actually be staying in Fish Hoek.
Can someone help me out?
Bruce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #18808 by WilBo#1
Re-posting my plea for a ski while in Cape Town area.
Can anyone help me out?
Bruce

More
10 years 6 months ago #18811 by [email protected]
Hey Bruce, I'll post your note on the local Cape Town series Facebook pages too.

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
10 years 6 months ago #18812 by Watto
I'm interested also as I'll be in Cape Town first fortnight of March and gagging to try a Miller's Run.

More
10 years 6 months ago #18813 by [email protected]
Give us a shout a month or so before your trip and we'll make sure you have a Millers Run or two wind permitting! Are you fussy about skis (we can discuss that at the time!)?

Rob

Currently Fenn Swordfish S, Epic V10 Double.
Previously: Think Evo II, Carbonology Zest, Fenn Swordfish, Epic V10, Fenn Elite, Red7 Surf70 Pro, Epic V10 Sport, Genius Blu, Kayak Centre Zeplin, Fenn Mako6, Custom Kayaks ICON, Brian's Kayaks Molokai, Brian's Kayaks Wedge and several others...

More
10 years 6 months ago #18814 by Watto
You bastard - 127 sleeps and counting ! Thanks Robin much appreciated, will let you know closer to time where I'll be staying etc. Will have transport so that's not a problem. I paddle an SES here in Perth and do okay up to 25 or so knots but am just a mid-packer who swims from time-to-time. Beggars no choosers though so whatever happens to be available. Anytime you're interested in The Doctor give me a yell and we can put you up to save a few bob.

Latest Forum Topics